Hello 6th grade parents! Your 6th grader has just wrapped up their first 9 weeks of middle school! As their counselor,here are some takeaways from this quarter:
- Regularly check Skyward with your child to monitor grades and any missing assignments. Sign up for weekly tutoring if your child needs extra help on assignments.
- Use Parent Square as your communication tool to gain information from either your child’s teachers or me. We will also use it to communicate with you.
- Monitor your child’s phone/social media.
- All 6th graders have completed the state-mandated anti-bullying lessons.
- Please let me know if there is anything that you or your student needs as you navigate 6th grade!